Products You May Like
Here’s some excellent news for anyone blanking on their Halloween costume this year: to make dressing up for spooky season even easier, MAC is offering up to 30 percent off on curated holiday makeup bundles that make pulling a creative makeup look together a lot less scary. Choose from featured Halloween beauty trends like Cruella De Vil, Glamour Ghoul, or Y2K Realness, which are all easy to recreate with no more than six makeup products each from the brand. Plus, as an added Halloween treat, you can also spin MAC’s daily deals wheel, which contains five mystery prizes and limited-time offers (including up to 30 percent off your entire online order) to collect, with up to three spins available each day per person.
In addition to saving some cash on your costume, the brand is also throwing in free full-size versions of their Gently Off Makeup Wipes and Micellar Water when you shop their complete Halloween looks, which helps make post-holiday clean up a breeze. And to ensure that your makeup look of choice arrives by the 31st (standard shipping is estimated to take around two to five business days), you can opt for either second-day or overnight shipping for an additional fee. Here, we’ve pulled together MAC’s top Halloween 2021 ideas to shop now, plus a few professional-approved application tips to make your costume a total success—just don’t forget to use the codes CRUELLA, SKELETON, or Y2KCHROME at checkout to get in on the savings.
Cruella De Vil
- Mix Chromacake in the shade “Pure White” with your preferred foundation to create a paled-down base.
- Sweep Eye Shadow in “Gesso” from the Eye Shadow x 8: Cruella To Be Kind palette across lids, then carve out your creases using “Carbon” from the same palette and blend to diffuse any harsh lines.
- Intensify your crease lines with the “Sinister Shimmer” shade from the Eye Shadow x 8: Cruella To Be Kind palette.
- Outline your eye area in a squiggly rectangular shape using Chromaline in “Black Black,” then fill in with eyeshadow in the shade “Carbon.”
- Using Tecknakohl liner in the shade “Graphblack,” trace the outline around your nose then fill in, leaving a small center strip untouched.
- Swipe on MAC’s Lusterglass Sheer-Shine Lipstick in “Local Celeb,” then outline your lips using the Technakohl liner in “GraphBlack.”
- Draw vertical lines from your nose down through the lips with black liner.
- Intensify the hollows of your cheekbones with slightly curved black lines that end in a squiggly triangular shape about an inch from the corners of your lips.
- Press MAC Pigment in “Silver Fog” across the lids.
- Amplify eyes with 4 Idol lashes for wispy volume.
- Sweep Powder Blush in the shade “Raizin” across the apples of your cheeks.
- Complete the look by lining your lips with MAC’s Lip Pencil in the “Chestnut” shade, top with Satin Lipstick in “Verve,” finish with and Lipglass Clear.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io