Products You May Like
If you’ve been debating buying a Peloton bike, now might be the perfect time to take the plunge. It’s been nearly 10 years since the original Peloton bike came out, and you can now snag one for much less than before. When it was first released, the original Peloton Bike retailed at $2,245, and the price has been slowly descending ever since.
Today and tomorrow, specifically, are a great time to buy. Peloton equipment and apparel is now on Amazon, and they’ve marked down their Bike and Bike+ (along with a lot of other items) for Amazon Prime Day, which is taking place July 11 and 12. During Prime Day, you can buy the Peloton Bike ($1,145, originally $1,445) and the Peloton Bike+ ($2,145, originally $2,495) for hundreds of dollars off. This is a pretty big deal, since Peloton doesn’t typically have sales on their equipment. In fact, the Prime Day sale price of the Bike seems to be on-par with its lowest price ever.
If you’re curious about the usual cost of the Peloton Bike or Bike+, don’t want to purchase through Amazon, or want to consider other options, like rentals, keep reading for the full download on how much a Peloton bike costs these days. (Here’s more on the difference between the Peloton Bike and Bike+, aside from the cost.) If you’re here for the Prime Day scoop, shop more of POPSUGAR’s editor-curated Amazon Prime Day Sale picks.
Note: All Bike or Bike+ purchases (not rentals) through Peloton offer financing (starting from 0 percent APR with $0 down), include delivery and setup, a 12-month limited warranty, and give you 30 days to change your mind. If you do, they’ll pick up the bike and give you a refund.
How Much Is the Peloton Bike?
If you buy a Peloton Bike through Peloton’s website, you’ll pay $1,445. This doesn’t come with any extra gear, but it does include an updated seat post. In addition to buying the bike alone, you have the opportunity to buy a bundle or to rent a bike by month.
- Peloton Bike Rental: $89 per month, with a $150 one-time delivery and set-up fee (cycling shoes included)
- Peloton Bike Basic: $1,445 (bike only)
- Peloton Bike Starter Bundle: $1,660 (includes Bike, Peloton cycling shoes, light hand weights, bike mat, and water bottle)
- Peloton Bike Ultimate Bundle: $1,660 (includes Bike, Peloton cycling shoes, light hand weights, dumbbells bike mat, reversible workout mat, water bottle, three sweat towels, and heart rate band).
How Much Is the Peloton Bike+?
If you buy a Peloton Bike+ through Peloton’s website, you’ll pay $2,495 — no accessories included. Peloton offers rentals of the Bike+ as well as refurbished Bike+ devices.
- Peloton Bike+ Rental: $119 per month, with a $150 one-time delivery and set-up fee (cycling shoes included)
- Peloton Refurbished Bike+: $1,995 (bike only)
- Peloton Bike+ Basic: $2,495 (bike only)
- Peloton Bike+ Starter Bundle: $2,700 (includes Bike, Peloton cycling shoes, light hand weights, bike mat, and water bottle)
- Peloton Bike+ Ultimate Bundle: $2,900 (includes Bike, Peloton cycling shoes, light hand weights, dumbbells bike mat, reversible workout mat, water bottle, three sweat towels, and heart rate band).
Peloton Membership Costs
No matter which Peloton stationary bike you buy, you’ll need an All-Access Membership ($44 per month) to the brand’s platform to stream classes on your bike’s beautiful touchscreen. That membership gives you access to all the content on the Peloton app, includng classes with Peloton’s top instructors, as well as content exclusively for Peloton equipment.
If you’re renting, your membership cost is a surprising $0. If you rent either a Bike or Bike+, your monthly rental fee includes an All-Access Membership, so you don’t need to pay anything extra.